"As one person I cannot change the world, but I can change the world for one person." ~Paul Shane Spear

Monday, October 29, 2012

Autumn Fun

One of my favorite things about homeschooling Ally is all the time I get to spend with her! After school one day last week we went to a local park..... It was a cool, crisp, autumn day.

 Home school has been going very well for her again this year.  When we first decided to pull her out of public school, I had many reservations about doing it. Now, a year and a half later I know that it was the best thing we could have ever done for her. It is definitely a full time job but I'll tell you it's the most gratifying job I believe I could ever have.  To see my little girl's enthusiasm about school and the effort she puts into it everyday is worth every second of it!! I wouldn't trade my job for anything in the world!







1 comment :

  1. She is getting sooo big!! Im glad to hear that home schooling is going good!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...